Tuesday, August 4, 2015

prepaid credit cards which is best?

I have this credit card from the dollar store or what I mean is I purchase this credit card and so when I did it was nice and all. I fill up the aplication online or I apply, and ask me for my information, then when I try to add funds to my prepaid credit card the lady from the dollar store ask me to add 20 dollars as minimum so I did but the credit card or where the prepaid credit card have a 10 dollars minimum not 20 so I ask the store clerk about it and she told me that the policy of the prepaid credit card ask for 20 dollars to deposit as minimum which I think it was not right, how come the they ask for the credit card on the advertising for 10 dollars then when you buy the card the store as you for 20 as minimum to deposit and start using it?

I try to find out which prepaid credit card is the best and I find out that they all have a catch, I really don't mind about it but I think they still need to be more flexible for us customers.

So probably there is no best prepaid credit card, it might depends on the company, I trust walmart prepaid credit cards because I try it, I trust the  greendot prepaid credit cards becaus I also try it and you can find it almost on every trusted stores like walgreens, but the bad thing about this card is that they ask 20 dollars minimum for a low budget people it might not be ok but maybe if you want to buy something so bad online or offline so be it.

Better yet prepaid credit cards never ask for your credit, means if you have a bad or good credit you can still get the prepaid cards and use them, most likely you don't need to have a good credit it all also this prepaid credit cards are great if you are looking for a safe way to buy groceries or anything else with a credit card.

Teens can use this credit cards, I mean almost anybody of any age of course, mom and dad can give their kids a prepaid credit card without worries of been max out.

No comments: