Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lindsay Lohan says that this time his recovery is seriously


Since 2007 the main role of Lindsay Lohan has been in court in Los Angeles. From charges of theft and driving under the influence of alcohol to probation violations that have been almost in jail, among other things. Now that is almost about to complete their community work and other legal, repeats this time will be different, she's sober for months and spends much time at home.

The actress of 25 years appear this Saturday on "Saturday Night Live" and she sees it as an opportunity to prove himself. Ensure that you have understood to be around people that contribute to their life and that people who are most trusted by his family (except his father). Recognize that producers and directors may be nervous about hiring her, but she deserves another chance to prove that. "People can say whatever he wants, but I think I have yet to go through the process to prove on 'SNL', be on time, keep my composure."
"I do not want people to have a reason to be afraid. Being able to have this opportunity to 'SNL' and the film I will do all that is supposed to do, enjoy it and do my best," he told Matt Lauer in the interview that was aired on Thursday.
Known for its affinity for the rumba, the girl says no longer does so much and spends most time at home. "It's not mine anymore. I left a few months ago with a friend and was so uncomfortable. Not because it was a temptation, but because it is not what it was before. I do not find it fun," he said.
Lohan said the film that would play Elizabeth Taylor is a reality and will soon begin recording. It also says it has "a lot of research" about the life of the legend. "But I've always read about it. I've always seen as a fascinating woman honored and I feel good."
Hopefully Lindsay can recover his career.

No comments: