Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shakira lost her ring



Shakira is already part of the long list of robberies in Mexico. So as you read! During his concert in Monterrey, on 8 April, a ring was stolen from the hand of the Colombian.

I tell the scene: Was the Barranquilla singing as he greeted his fans, when suddenly one of his followers took his hand and BOOM! Express theft ring.

We can see in the video that follows, Shakira, at the time of the robbery, he turns to see the hand-faced pot as saying: "'On ta'?".
Is an embarrasing situation. We only hope that this ring has not been of great value. Of the lesser evil right?

5 comments:

Lilee said...

That is not good, thats it no more Mexico for me, I mean Iam not going over there again

Brian said...

And she looks so innocent and fragile :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm He .... Or SHE

Brian said...

Yeah well Shakira is a female as far as I know and hot to :)

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, have a lot of interesting stuff, I save it on my favorites, now I don't think Shakira lost her ring, I think it was a visual problem because if you see this video slowly you can tell that she still have her ring on her right hand, maybe that guy did try to steal it but did have much time